Courses that will forever change how you analyse financial statements
Do you have a feeling that your education and your workplace have not prepared you for the modern world of finance? Do you feel insecure and stuck because of that? Then search no more.
There are not many places where you can learn:
- How to analyse financial statements properly
- How to put company’s figures into the context of its industry and market position
- How to structure a loan transaction
- How to set financial covenants
- How to interpret relevant credit clauses in loan agreements
However, you came to a right place – a place where you can learn all of the above on real examples, so you can apply the knowledge immediately at your work.
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Corporate Credit Analysis
- Early Warning Signs of Credit Deterioration
- Credit Risk Management and Loan Structuring
All courses are available in Croatian and English.
The courses are suited for:
- Credit analysts, risk managers, and loan officers in financial institutions
- Controllers, financial analysts, and accountants in corporates
- Auditors and internal auditors
- Investment analysts
- Students with knowledge of financial statements and accounting basics
Upon completion of each degree, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Course prices and dates:
- In-house courses – price available upon request / dates to be individually arranged
- Online and public courses – prices and dates will be specified for each course and published in the call for applications
Actual dates for online and public courses you can find here.
Number of participants: normally limited to a maximum of 12, but the number of participants in in-house courses can deviate from the general approach.
- Tailor-made course structure, which includes case studies relevant for your company.
- Personalized approach in a small group of participants,with enough time to discuss all questions you might have on the topic.
- Full engagement into discussions with the lecturer and other participants.
- The lecturer’s international experience in credit risk management.
- Constructive feedback on your case study work.