- Does your team need a financial statements analysis template which includes best practices from leading global banks and rating agencies, and which is simple to use?
- Do you need a second opinion on your existing analytical models, templates, and methodologies?
- Do you need a completely new credit rating and risk assessment methodology?
If your answer is yes, here are CreditAnalyst.eu solutions that can help you with the issues above:
Credit Analyst Tool (CAT)
- CAT is a proprietary Excel-based financial statements analysis template which incorporates the three key financial statements in an analytical form (profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow) and includes a calculation of 83 financial ratios.
- CAT is designed to accommodate various financial statements adjustments, which are absolutely necessary to get meaningful analytical information.
- CAT is simple to use and can be easily adapted to your sources of financial data (although we always recommend using audited figures).
CreditAnalyst.eu Corporate Credit Rating Methodology (CCRM)
- CCRM is a proprietary credit rating methodology for non-financial corporates, based on best practices from leading global banks and rating agencies. It allows you to rate your counterparts easily and it follows a building blocks principle.
- CCRM can be adapted to your specific needs, be it more detailed or less detailed, depending on the time you have to reach a decision based on a credit rating.
Free initial review of your existing methodologies and templates
- If your methodologies and templates need refreshing, a second opinion on their validity, or you are not sure whether they are fit for purpose, get in touch and we will perform an initial review for free (!) and draft a list of potential improvements. You then decide how you want to proceed and what you would like to have implemented.
For more details, please send a message to email@example.com, the contact form on https://creditanalyst.eu/en/contact/, or call us on +385 98 920 17 13.